Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Contact Us

Reporting Adverse Events

You should always ask your doctors for medical advice about adverse events.

In the United States

You may report an adverse event related to Pfizer products by calling 1-800-438-1985 (U.S. only). If you prefer, you may contact the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) directly. The FDA has established a reporting service known as Medwatch where health care professionals and consumers can report serious problems they suspect may be associated with the drugs and medical devices they prescribe, dispense, or use.

1-800-FDA-1088 (FDA)

Outside the United States

Countries worldwide may have specific processes in place to handle reports of adverse events. To report an adverse event, ask your health care provider for more information or contact your local health authority.

Top ▲