Managing your depression is key to your quality of life and wellbeing. Getting information about depression from your doctor and continuing to take your prescribed medication is just the beginning of things you can do to ensure your health. This handy checklist will also help remind you to:
- Get together with family and friends on a regular basis.
- Take care of yourself and stay physically active.
- Do things to allow for more breathing space, such as giving yourself permission to do less, and breaking big tasks into smaller achievable steps.
Check off items from the list below that you will be able to change or improve. Or you can write in your own action items
Get the facts about depression
Get information about treatment options from your doctor
Continue taking your prescribed therapy
Maintain and build healthy relationships
Take care of yourself and stay physically active
Simplify your life
1. Are the items that you have chosen achievable?
2. What will you do to make these changes?
3. When will you make these changes?